- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only. Neither we, nor any of our associated companies accepts any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
- This website is owned by Truss Form and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trade marks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Truss Form at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal.
- For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of this website without our prior written consent.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links* between our Website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links** between this site and any third party site without our express written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 6 then you will leave our Website. Once you leave our website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in anyway responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- While we try and ensure that all information on our website is accurate, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We only collect your personal details so that we may contact you to with any further information that you request. Your personal details will not be used for any other purpose. We reserve the right to automatically retrieve certain information, for example, site browsing patterns, for the purpose of analysing site traffic and managing our relationship with our service provider.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Truss Form 2006. All rights reserved.
* hypertext links are a means by which visitors can skip from one website to another or from one page to another within the same site.
** deep link is like a hypertext link but takes the visitors into the website by passing the homepage on the third party website.